Friday, November 26, 2010

Short and sweet

Wow, sometimes you need to step away from something to see the errors of your ways, the recently posted sampled… for example.

I realized some of the grammar seemed a bit off, so rewriting ensued!

Anywho, how is everyone? For the moment, I haven’t really written anything. Why? Partly lack of inspiration, another fact is that I am waiting to hear from yet another publisher, when? Who knows, but patience is the key. I’ve also been Christmas shopping as well as working quite a bit. I am not complaining since I need to start saving up for Texas. The World Horror Convention is quickly approaching, and I need to be certain I have all the funds I need to go…. Damn, why did I come to this realization BEFORE Christmas?

-.-

it’s going to be a long month.

No comments:

Post a Comment