Monday, June 14, 2010

Not losing faith

I am not a millionaire… yet

As I explained in my last blog, I’ve been reading the secret. And I have had my doubts about it, until I began putting the pieces together.

I had taken all the events from the past few years of things I had always wanted, and not to mention events that occurred, there is little doubt the secret is real, and I will explain why I have truly taken it to heart.

I had searched about my room for things that I had, I enjoyed them, yet felt strange when I stared at certain objects. And here’s what I found. On a far wall of mine was a poster, one of a dragon taking off into the night. I love dragons, but the poster brought back a disappointing memory. I got it as a Christmas gift from my co-workers who were doing secret Santa. It was the only thing the girl gave me since she said “Well I knew you liked dragons” I looked about and saw everyone else who got a poster was given a gift card or something else to go with it. I was bitter, I won’t lie, but I found it had to go recently. Who do I want to keep something that made me so unhappy? It was in the past, and I didn’t want the bitterness to stay with me any longer. I took it off the wall yesterday and replaced it.

Second poster to come down was one of my favorite wrestler Kane. I got it and a sweater from a manager. Roughly three to four years ago, I worked with a man who made a joke at me. The person he served thought it was so funny, that he tipped him seven dollars. Since that occurred, he went around the bar telling people if they want to get tipped, make a joke at me.

He was fired for that, but he told a manager who did nothing about it. In return, he gave me one of the prize packs of the night, which was a poster and t-shirt as an apology.

I am going to find the sweater and give it to a fan that would appreciate it more than me.

I also took down my first rejection letter for my vampire novel. Why would I keep something that told me my story wasn’t want they wanted?

And for the first time in a while, I went to sleep that night. I had a good sleep and didn’t feel strange walking into my room.

Now for the next few examples, these items came to me just a few years ago. I walked into a store where an old co-worker named Amy was now employed. I saw all these amazing dragon items and thought they were great to have in my room. But I didn’t have the money or the room. So I would walk in and look about until Amy mentioned of a dragon she had. It was two feet long and nearly a foot high. It sat on a pile of gold and looked amazing. She offered to sell it to me for twenty-five dollars. I had the money, but my sister didn’t want it in our room.

A few months would pass until I notice the store was going out, I was heartbroken to see it go, but when I walked in for one final tour. Amy called to me just as I was walking out the door. She pulled out a box and had placed the dragons I was looking at into it! Even the big one she tried to sale me. I asked her how much she wanted for it all. “Don’t bother, it’s taking up room, the boss doesn’t want it and we can’t sell it. So it’s yours”

I got three dragons that day for free, the three I was looking at and wanted!

This isn’t everyone’s cup of tea that I know and I do mean to put this down anyone’s throats, but just from what I have watched, listened and learned from. It’s all true? Have you ever had a day where it went from bad to worst? When you dwell on the negative thought, everything bad that could happen happens! Since then, I know now to never tempt faith and ask. “Can this possibly get any worst!?” I don’t want to the Universe to tell me “Yes, yes it can”

Trust me on this. Never ask if things could get worst!

Just step back for a moment and ask yourself about the times you had a great day. It went from good to wonderful just by the little things?

And then briefly ponder the not so glorious day, thing of what started it all and how it went from bad to worst. But don’t think about it for too long, negative energy and all.

Well, I do believe this is all I have to say for now. I asked aloud last night as to where do I go to get my winning lottery ticket for the 50 million dollar jackpot.

Believe it or not, I got an answer! And it happened to be where I am meeting an old friend for lunch…

Stay Thirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment