Friday, June 11, 2010

The Universe is awesome!

This is it….

No I don’t mean I won’t be blogging anymore, but as of late I cannot help but feel great! Wonderful, like all is right with the world. And just recently, I bought a lottery ticket… well… a few days ago I bought a lottery ticket.

Ever since that day, I have felt wonderful and realized things are starting to fall into place. One, my younger brother has his real estate license, two, I have gotten one shift at work this week, three, I dream about a wonderful house with an indoor pool and large back yard.

Last but not least, I have a lottery ticket, where the jackpot is 50 million dollars. I keep saying to myself, it’s mine, that jackpot. The whole thing is mine. I have things I want to do and places to travel. One of my dreams recently was a trip to Africa. I was on a large cargo plane full of animals, and supplies. We landed by some villages in need of help, and I just start passing things out. Everyone took what they needed and they got what they desired, with a promise to me that the act of kindness would be paid forward.

I saw families starting their own farms, fresh water being drunk and women starting their own businesses.

Then I went to France to see a dear friend of mine.

Another night, I was in the states, buying up houses that were foreclosed on their owners, only in the dark of night I approach the door with the deed in hand, slide it into the mailbox, ring the bell and run. Yes, I would do the ding, dong ditch! But for a good reason, I don’t want the praise or admiration of people, I just want people to be happy and share the joy that I feel! I want them to have their home, and I want people to be happy and know there are great things still to come for them.

I believe in the secret, and I know that the lottery numbers will come to me tonight, all on one line.

I nearly didn’t sleep last night since I was so excited for the next day to come, in fact. I woke up twice. Once to tell my brother to work on his resignation letter, the other time was out of excitement. After the second wake up call, I found myself tired and was quickly whisked away into a sleep. Where my dream was my older sister getting married to the man she loves and a young boy approached me and called me aunt Shannon. (my sister has been trying for a baby it was a sign of things to come)

I cannot wait to see what the world has in store for me, I will make every day awesome, and will spread the joy.

Now… where do I put that dream house?

Stay Thirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment