Saturday, June 26, 2010

Where have I been?

Ah it’s been a while since I have written anything for this blog, so it’s about time I update.

One, I am not a millionaire… not yet.

Two, I have gotten word from the publisher that they will be responding to my story soon. They have just been back logged which is very understandable, good things come to those who wait, right?

Third, I have been feeling much better about my self and more confident in my writing. Granted, I haven’t written anything new for nearly two weeks. However, I find when inspiration does come, it will be well worth writing!

I had decided to clear out some of my various possessions. Why? Well I came to realize that if I am not going to use it or haven’t played with it for over three years (and yes, I am referring to toys, mainly WWE action figures I use to hoard away) I figured the toys could go to someone who wanted them, someone who would play with the toys. So it was decided. I packed up just about all of my WWE action figures, yet kept the ones I still liked and gave them away! Yep, the child getting them is going to be one happy kid!

I’ve been setting things in motion for myself. I got my passport recently so I could travel. I have booked my hotel reservation for the World Horror Convention in Austin Texas. I believe that I will go to the convention as a published author! I am determined to! Wouldn’t you want to go and speak to fellow writers about the market? Ideas as to how to promote you book? Not to mention cheep ways of advertising? I do have some ideas of my own, but I always enjoy hearing from of the experienced.

So… that’s about it for me. I know I have been preachy in my other blogs, I thought I would change it up.

I will write another the moment I have word from the publisher and the possible home for Mythic Blood.

Until then, stay thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment