Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can't take the heat

I know now…

I have figured out one important thing about myself. You know when you were younger. You always wanted to have a dream house in the Bahamas or Florida? I didn’t, and I know why.

I can’t take the heat!

Recently, I have been plagued with a little bad luck. One, summer has struck, two raccoons love my organic garden, three the air conditioner is busted, four, I don’t like going to bed sticky! In all honesty, I much rather be freezing cold than even be slightly warm or uncomfortably warm. It must be the Canadian in me, Cold good, heat, not so much.

I have tried to take my mind off of it, a cool slurpie for one did the trick… if only for an hour, but even then, it didn’t last as long as it use to. Heck, I think half of it melted once it got into the house. My backyard is colder right now than inside my own home!

Move over squirrels or at least make a guesthouse for me!

Anywho…

So, that’s been me in a nut shell for a while. I’ve been getting quite a few shifts at work recently. Great huh? Now if only they could fix the air conditioner in the lobby…

I am starting to think I am not meant to have an air conditioner this summer

-.-

Stay thirsty… because I know I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment