Thursday, May 19, 2011

bah I missed a day... or more


            Well so much for trying to blog every day. Sorry about that. I had a long day at work just the other day.

            Strange thing though. I had the strangest dream just the other night, and yet it started at work. We have to mark down the week of the stock when it arrives, yesterday, I was writing 20 on some boxes since it was week twenty and all. When my hand began to make 6’s rather than 0. So I accidently wrote 26 on some items but was quick to correct.
            Then just the other night, I was dreaming that I walked into a strip mall. One of the stores was a hot topic, yet not the same caliber as the ones you see in the mall. Almost like a clearance outlet or a little store that was trying to be a hot topic. Anyway, I remember walking around and finding an item in a discount box. It was apparently a Criss Angel rhinestone bedazzler… you know the thing that allows you to put rhinestones in your clothing? Yeah, that thing.

            Well I picked it up and figured I had to have it. And the cost… $0.26!

            When I woke up this morning, I knew there had to be something about this number. So where do we go to see? The computer!

            I checked out the dream dictionary and found that the number 26 has various means. One mainly being that it represents Karma and the earth. I’ve been itching to do some gardening for the past little while. I got some plants that want to spread roots! But there was another meaning to it. 2+6=8 which represents nirvana. A sense of mind and awareness, I had been considering meditation, now more than ever, I really should take it up.

            I have also recently regained my creative flow, mainly for the second novel that I had been trying to force and idea for. But now, one part of the story is coming in clear as day. It’s just reworking it into the pages I have already written and the parts I did like from the original concept into the story. Not simple when you want it to flow properly. But I’ll figure it out sooner than later.

            It’s rather funny when I serve people at my place of employment. They all look forward to the long weekend and ask me if I was as well. I don’t get a long weekend. I work this week every day but Thursday. Mind you I am not complaining (for the moment) but it’s money, time and a half on Monday. But still, people are surprised that I don’t get a long weekend.

            My work place NEVER closes. Never ever, and I can vouch for that. Even during the HUGE power outage a few years back. We didn’t close, in fact, we were one of the first people to have electricity back up and running! Second, even at Christmas and all other holidays, we’re open.

            Man, it sad to say that we never close for any holiday.

            Anyway.

            I’ll be savoring today, get some writing done and whatnot before my long week before me. Wish me luck, it’s going to be nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment