Tuesday, May 17, 2011

just blogging


            A new day a new blog.

            Granted the day has just started and it seems much like the last, but that also depends on what you make of it.

            Just yesterday, I went to godaddy.com and purchased my websites at the advice of Brian Keene and his writer’s workshop. Solid advice too, since if you think about it, when you’re ready to publish and you want a website up and running, get the name first before anyone else! So that way you don’t have to buy it off of someone else later and pay through the nose.

            I have been managing to tweak the website just slightly, I will have to invest more to make it better, but all in due time. For now what I have is what I have and more will be added as soon as I can figure out where to go with it and what my next move is.

            Writing seems to be on the back burner today, I’ll be heading for a mall outing with my older brother before I have to head into work. Money is money right now.

            Also I got to get me a lottery ticket!

            Well, I don’t quite know what else to say here today besides thank you for reading, I am certain something more exciting is on it’s way soon enough. But until then, I will make this a habit and blog every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment